Isoniazid Oral Solution, USP is used as a treatment for all forms of tuberculosis. Isoniazid is often prescribed in conjunction with other anti-tuberculosis agents such as rifampin and pyrazinamide. CMP Pharma’s Isoniazid Oral Solution, USP is the only liquid form of Isoniazid approved by the FDA and provides superior accuracy in dosage compared to fractions of tablets, when dosing according to body weight.
Isoniazid inhibits the synthesis of mycoloic acids, an essential component of the bacterial cell wall. Administered at therapeutic levels, isoniazid is bacteriocidal against actively growing intracellular and extracellular Mycobacterium tuberculosis organisms.
- Pleasantly flavored liquid dosage form
Light-resistant plastic container with child-resistant closure
- Three-year product shelf life
- Store at controlled room temperature, 20°C -25°C (68°F -77°F), with short excursions permitted at 15°C -30°C
- Available in 473 mL (Pint) bottle
- Manufactured at our facility in Farmville, NC