Return Goods Policy Effective February 15, 2020
(Unless otherwise required by regulation or law)
- CMP Pharma requires that all returns must be authorized and accompanied by a CMP Pharma Return Merchandise Authorization. All returns are subject to prior approval.
- CMP Pharma will only accept returns from customers who have purchased the products directly from CMP Pharma. If product was not purchased directly from CMP Pharma, please contact your wholesaler or distributor.
- Products that are not more than 6 months past expiration date.
- Products received in error or damaged in shipping (accompanied by signed bill of landing noting damage) if reported to CMP Pharma customer service department within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt and returned within fifteen (15) days.
- Concealed damage claims made within ten (10) days of receipt.
In order to receive full credit on a return, the products need to be part of one shipment.
Once a credit has been made to the original return, any further returns towards the original debit memo or return authorization number will not be credited.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: (No credit, unless otherwise required by regulation or law)
- Returns of excess inventory resulting from inadequate customer inventory controls.
- Products with lot numbers or expiration date missing, covered, removed or unreadable.
- Products damaged while in the customer’s possession at warehouse or store level.
- Products returned without approved authorization.
- Products damaged or deteriorated due to conditions beyond manufacturer control, such as improper storage or handling (heat, stored under improper conditions or exposed to fire, smoke, or water).
- OTC items will not be given credit unless it is from a sales order which was shipped in error or was damaged in transit.
- Partials and product not in sealed original container.
- Products which are more than 6 months past the expiration date.
- Returns received in excess of sixty (60) days from date of return Authorization.
- Products received with concealed damages not reported within ten (10) days.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING DAMAGED OR MIS-SHIPPED MERCHANDISE:
- Contact CMP Pharma Logistics department in writing within three (3) business days of product receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include:
- Original Purchase Order
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Quantity affected
- Lot number and Expiration date of the product involved
- Brief explanation of the incident
- Photo evidence (if available)
A Returns Representative will issue a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number and provide additional details/ documents necessary to return the products to CMP Pharma.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING EXPIRED/MORGUE MERCHANDISE
- REQUESTING A RETURN
Email your debit memo to email@example.com. Be sure to include the following:
- Account Name, Address, and DEA Number
- Wholesaler Name, Address, and DEA Number
- Name of item(s), NDC #(s), Quantity, Lot Number(s), and Expiration Date(s)
- Reason for Return
- Debit Memo Number
- Requested Return Value
If there are any questions, please contact CMP Pharma Logistics Customer Service at 1-800-227-6637 or 252-753-7111
- RETURNING MERCHANDISE
Upon receipt of a Return Authorization, place the RMA inside packaging and RMA # outside of the packaging. Actual returns are to be forwarded to the processing facility at the following location:
8026 US HIGHWAY 264 A
Farmville NC, 27828
Transportation and insurance charges on all returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer except when due to an error on the part of CMP Pharma, as determined by CMP Pharma. In the event that a package is lost in transit, CMP Pharma is NOT responsible.
TERMS OF RETURN POLICY:
- No deductions from any invoice can be made. Credit memos will be issued. Credits will be issued based upon the original invoice price less any discounts and fees.
- All returns will be in the form of an account credit memo, no cash returns.
- The shipping carton must show the Return Authorization Number or a UPS call tag; and be marked “Returns”.
- CMP Pharma reserves the right to destroy, without recourse, all unauthorized merchandise returned.