CMP Pharma’s Amantadine Oral Syrup (amantadine hydrochloride) 50gm/5mL available in 473mL bottles.
Amantadine is indicated for the prophylaxis and treatment of signs and symptoms of infection caused by various strains of influenza A virus. It is also indicated in the treatment of parkinsonism and drug-induced extrapyramidal reactions.
Amantadine Oral Syrup is available by prescription only.
- Pleasantly raspberry flavored oral syrup
- Light-resistant plastic container with child-resistant closure
- Two-year product shelf life
- Can be stored at room temperature, 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
- Available in 473 mL (Pint) bottle
- Manufactured at our facility in Farmville, NC