As a small but growing Pharmaceutical company in eastern North Carolina, the Company is seeking a new production supervisor. Local candidates only as no relocation will be offered. The position is responsible for supervision of the production department in a cGMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Recommends changes to manpower schedules and levels to meet production demand.
- Prepares production schedules in absence of Production Director.
- Ensure finished products are manufactured in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- Assign and oversee tasks of production assistants daily to ensure finished products are manufactured and packaged in an efficient manner with strict adherence to SPOs and cGMP methods.
- Ensure production equipment setups are completed as required.
- Troubleshoot operational and production problems in order to identify appropriate corrective actions.
- Report equipment malfunctions to appropriate individuals and complete repairs as needed.
- Ensure operations are performed in safe and responsible manner.
- Review and maintain all manufacturing documentation (including Equipment, Room and Verifications logs).
- Review Batch Production Records.
- Manage and maintain Raw Material / Finished product warehouses and Quarantine area.
- Manage personnel related matters of Production Assistants as required.
- Perform, supervise, and assist in new employee training.
- Proactively communicate and work to resolve any production, quality, or safety issues.
- cGMP experience
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Personnel management
- Good Time management
- Organizational and planning skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Math and Reading skills
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in Pharmaceutical cGMP manufacturing. Prior supervisory experience.